Classic Bike Spares (NSW)
Classic Bike Spares specialises in spare parts for classic Triumph, Norton and BSA motorcycles. We carry over around 5,000 parts, and we are continually increasing our range. If it’s not on the shelf, we will try to get it for you. We stock genuine reproduction parts, including:
- Amal carburettors
- Lucas electrical components
- Tri-Spark and Boyer ignition systems
- Devon Wheel Company rims and spokes
- Venhill and Doherty cables
- Hepolite and LF Harris pistons and rings
- Girling brake parts
- Norvil and RGM Norton parts
- MCA-Aston BSA parts
- LF Harris Triumph parts
- Classic Transfers decals
- A good stock of CEI bolts and nuts
The majority of our parts are made in England.
We also sell Alton electric starter kits for Norton Commandos, and Alton generators to fit a wide range of vintage and classic British bikes, including AJS Matchless, Norton, Triumph, Vincent, Velocette and BSA. We also supply BSA Goldstar starter kits.
It helps us greatly if you can supply part numbers when you call or email us to order. Most parts books are available online.
Visit our website or use the links below to search for parts.